Monday, April 17, 2006

Tax Day

It's been one of those days today.

Tax day, of course. I still have yet to finish those, so that's the highest on the agenda. Plus I'm currently stuck at home -- I can't find my car keys, which could be just about anywhere. All of this after two consecutive nine hour drives to and from San Francisco over the holidays -- with yours truly driving the entire time -- to take the family up to watch the Easter baptism of my brother-in-law's son Hunter. So sleepy, sleepy I am.

Which stinks because there are also some darn good opinions to discuss as well. Fear not. After I've paid Uncle Sammy his due later this evening, I'll get back to the important stuff. My discourse on res judicata will merely have to briefly await the arrival of my keys and the filling ot of line 75.